Re: Prespawned processes on Oracle 7.1.5/Alpha Vms 6.2

From: <ketanindia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/09

Hi Michael,

I have installed Oracle 7.1.5 on OpenVMS 6.2 and I found out that to run SQL*Net on it one needs to obtain a patch from Digital for startlet.olb. The patch number is ALPACRT09_062 and this is available for download from the Digital Web site. Hope this helps ...

Ketan Shah
Sr. Consultant
Mellon Bond Associates
Pittsburgh, PA USA