Re: OCSM HELP

From: Hilary Shreter <shreterh_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1998/01/09

Ignore me if NT is too different from Novell...on NT, it's done via "sharagt.exe". Sounds like you got the adminstrator ("sharadm.exe") going...now on the client, you need to run sharagt.exe from inside the administrator's Oracle home bin directory, which will "register" the client and create the client's oracle home. Now run the administrator and assign that new client to a config. Then back to the client and run sharagt again to push down the software. Don't forget to copy tnsnames.ora afterwards (if appropriate). Consult your docs to confirm all this - good luck!

Davide Ardizio <Davide.Ardizio_at_deagostini.it> wrote in article