Re: CPU LOAD on hp T500: ORACLE 7.1.4

From: menon bruno <bruno.menon_at_francetelecom.fr>
Date: 1998/01/08

thank you for yours help,

finaly ORACLE HOT line find the solution ( about 8 days later the problem).

1 - I add a FDDI adapter under this computer. 2 - I have many problèms with cpu over load ( specialy SYS ) logical i suspect hp-ux, but the problem came from sqlnet !

3 - for solution :

        modify the sqlnet V2 file configuration : sqlnet.ora in oracle network directory

	the good value is : AUTOMATIC_IPC = OFF
	it replace the default value AUTO

THANK YOU Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST