Re: DBMS-JOBS

From: David Russell <user_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

Suggested steps

  1. Check DBA_JOBS (is failures increasing) or is the job marked as broken.
  2. If the job failures are increasing check the SNPx trace files in the background dump destination for errors
  3. check the init.ora job_queue_interval is set small enough
  4. if you are using V7.2+ remove any snapshot_ parameters from the init.ora
  5. if you are using V8.0 on NT ensure you have Net8.0.3.0.3 --

Regards
David Russell

sgans_at_rocketmail.com wrote in article
<884187941.1710096386_at_dejanews.com>...