Re: Unable to schedule jobs from Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Timothy Taylor <ttaylor_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

Good point Martin. Also, ensure that the 'Password Never Expires' checkbox is selected for your batch user. I've seen several instances where the 'Change Password at Next Logon' box was checked and that gave the same error message.

Good luck,

Tim

Martin wrote:

> I have been here !
> All the problem for me was that the NT user that you have created with
> the 'Log on as a batch job' privilege must be a LOCAL user on that server
> - NOT A DOMAIN USER.
>
> Hope this sorts it for you too.
>
> Regards
> Martin Jones
> mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com

|                  http://govt.us.oracle.com                   |
|Timothy E. Taylor             Internet: ttaylor_at_us.oracle.com |
|Technical Account Manager     Office:   301-907-2395          |
|Oracle Government             Fax:      301-657-0037          |