Re: Configure Shared Memory

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

Check out page 3.3 of the installation manual for Solaris. The recommended values are:
shmmax > than SGA
shmmin = 1
shmmni = 100

shmseg = 10
semmns = 200
semmni = 70
semmsl = initSID.ora parm processes

This is for a vanilla install. They likely will have to adjusted again depending
on what else gets installed on the box and your db configuration.

M.Landa