Rollback Problem (HELP!)

From: Kurt Tucker <ktucker_at_epnet.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

I'm using OWGS 7.3.3.0 for NT and recently we have found the need for both Large and small RBS's (We used to only need very small) I have tried to set transaction to use the newly created LARGE_RBS but at some point The query bounces out to the older Small RBS's. I feel that the part of the query that calls function FOXUTL_PACK.DTFTMIN & DTFTMAX may be causing this. Below is an explanation of the utiliy and below that is the actual query. Of course the real problem is (Snapshot too old! ) :-( Any help with this newby question would be greatly appreciated. Thanx...

The Package.

The package foxutil_pack.dtftmin and dtftmax picks the minimum of dates in 2 tables magprod(for given mid,product), join of proddef and pdocsview (for the product) or default minimum (1-1-84) and maximum date (current date).

The Query.

Select distinct TO_CHAR(Delc.Deid,'B999999999') as Deid1, Delc.DE as DE1, Delc.accno,
 Delc.offset from MFS.DELC, MFS.ARTLC, MFS.ARTICLE, MFS.MAGPROD  WHERE Delc.TagNo like '1%' AND Artlc.DEID = Delc.DEID AND

      Artlc.AN = Article.AN and (article.UPDATETYPE IS NULL OR
      NOT(article.updatetype = 'D' or article.ABSTYPE = 'B')) and
      Article.DtFormat between

MFS.foxutil_pack.DTFTMIN(MAGPROD.PRODCODE,MAGPROD.CHANNELID,MAGPROD.MID) and

MFS.foxutil_pack.DTFTMAX(MAGPROD.PRODCODE,MAGPROD.CHANNELID,MAGPROD.MID,'01- FEB-98') and

      Article.MID = MagProd.MID and
      MagProd.ProdCode = 'F2L' and
      MagProd.ChannelId = 'LOCAL'
      Order by deid1