Help Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Manager & Oracle Intelligent Agent

From: Manoj Jain <Jain.Manoj_at_sv.sc.philips.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

Hi,

I have to install Oracle Enterprise Manager at a console to administer Oracle Databases. I need complete instructions and help in installation.

We have Oracle Database instances running on Windows NT, and HP-9000 machines. The aim is to adminster all these instances using Oracle Enterprise
Manager from the same remote station. For this the repository needs to be
created in a separate instance menant only for Enterprise Manager. I have
created a separate instance and a DBA user called OEM. I have to also configure the Oracle Intelligent Agent.

Could anyone help me with this?

If anyone of you have done the similar excercise lately, could you please give me step by step things to be done.

Thanks for your time and efforts in advance,

Manoj Jain Received on Tue Jan 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST