Multiple Instances

From: O.R.G. <org_at_remove.agrp.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

To reply, please delete 'remove' from email address.

In a development area where "database performance" is not critical (system performance is) we've created multiple Oracle Instances for each developer to use.

At times all six instances are running but we take a tremendous hit with swapping. Is there any way to limit the swap oracle uses per instance? BTW each instance's SGA values are set for a SMALL db.

Thanks!

Otto R. Garcia Received on Tue Jan 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST