Re: Help: oracle space problem. Error code:ORA-01652

From: <jhoang_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/01/05

If the tablespace was created and designated as TEMPORARY, adding additional data files is not the answer. I'm not sure, but I believe the intent of temporary tablespace was that Oracle would not have to create, drop, and recreate temporary segments as often in a temporary tablespace.

I had to re-drop and recreated the temporary tablespace with a larger size (this solved the problem).

John D. Hoang
Innovative Solutions Consulting, Inc.
jhoang_at_mindspring.com