Re: Oracle Tutorial

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1998/01/02

It ain't on the Internet and it ain't free, but the best 4.5 tutorial I've come across is is a Prentice Hall (PTR) book "Developing Oracle Forms Applications" by Albert Lulushi, list price $44.95.

It doesn't cover 5.0 but I doubt much published material does at this stage!

Cheers!

Mike Chan <mike.chan_at_bigfoot.com> wrote in article <34A9AB12.2C6F_at_bigfoot.com>...