Two instances on a single server

From: Marc Vanhoecke <brc_at_glo.be>
Date: 1998/01/02

I would like to define a live and a test database on a single 7.3.2.2.0 server for Windows NT. I think this can be done by creating a second instance but I'm running into problems when I try this. Can anyone tell me how this is done or where I can find the information I need?

Marc vanhoecke (B. Rekencentra N.V.)
marc.vanhoecke_at_rekencentra.be Received on Fri Jan 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST