Re: Oracle Personal 8.0

From: Brian Price <bprice2000_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

The only main difference between personal Oracle8 and other Oracle8 products is what tools then come with and some "options". For example, PO8 does not have Enterprise Manager, but the enterprise server does. Also, PO8 does not have the parallel option. Other then these big features, it is the same core product.

Brian