Re: Password expiration methods

From: David Russell <user_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/01/01

Oracle8 introduces all sorts of new password managent features via PROFILES, these include expiring passwords, locking accounts, enforcing the format of passwords....

Oracle7 has no such features and thus must be provided by the client side application / 3rd party.

--

Regards
David Russell

Reinier Muller <reinier.muller_at_consunet.nl> wrote in article
<68ah8j$2uh$1_at_news.worldonline.nl>...