Re: time-series data capability in Oracle7

From: Sameer Mahajan <sameerm_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/01

Hi Ckyau,

Oracle 8 has Time Series Cartridge which is tightly inetgrated into the Oracle 8 Server.

Try to get hold of "Application Development With the Oracle8 Time Series Cartiridge" by Lory D. Molesky, Oracle Corp. This was published in recent Oracle Open World.

HTH Sameer Mahajan
sameermj_at_usa.net

ckyau <nospam_ckyau_at_gte.net> wrote in article <689a4s$gul$1_at_gte1.gte.net>...