Control files time stamp

From: Eliseu Angelo <eangelo_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1998/01/01

Hello,

A few days ago, a lamme guy filled my database with crap, since i found it easier to restore the previous day backup, then cleaning the db manualy, i did so.

After the restore ( with the arcada backup) i found that i was unable to put the database online again.

I got a msg telling that my control files are newer then the database.

If you now how can i bypass this problem please reply.

Thanx a lot

EA Received on Thu Jan 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST