Oracle Dba Reference Library

From: Kevin Kitts <kkitts_at_his.com>
Date: 1997/12/31

Hello All,
  I am a DBA managing several databases in an HPUX/Oracle 7.3 environment. I have been perusing the Oracle books on Amazon.com and came across a title called the "Oracle Dba Reference Library". It does not list the individual titles that are in the set, but I noticed a number of individual titles by the same authors that were listed in the set:

Oracle and Unix Performance Tuning - Ahmed Alomari Oracle Datbase Administration on Unix systems - Lynnwood Brown Oracle SQL High-Performance Tuning - Guy Harrison

I am just wondering if these are the titles that are in the "Oracle Dba Reference Library" set and if the set is any good. Anyone read any of these books?

Thanks,

Kevin Received on Wed Dec 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST