Password expiration methods

From: Reinier Muller <reinier.muller_at_consunet.nl>
Date: 1997/12/30

We currently use RACF at the mainframe to set password expiration methods.

We are about to move our Oracle Databas from the mainframe to AIX (IBM's UNIX). Does anyone know a way or package that forces the end-users to change their password after a certain period?

Regards,
Reinier Muller
Senior System Engineer R&D Received on Tue Dec 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST