Microsoft ODBC Oracle driver

From: <sgailey_at_cuc.com>
Date: 1997/12/29

Has anyone ever used the new beta Microsoft ODBC Oracle driver yet? I have done a lot with ADODB and this driver is backwards compatible of course. However, the new driver supposedly supports calling stored procedures that return back data of the type TABLE. I would love to know how to do this. The Winhelp file that comes with the driver doesnt help at all. Anyone use it and have any sample code for calling a stored procedure?

Please CC your response to sgailey_at_cuc.com.

Sean Gailey
sgailey_at_cuc.com