Oracle EXPORT/IMPORT

From: azaman <azaman_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/12/28

Hello Everyone

I wonder if any of you can help me with the following problem:

Scenario:

            an export of a table taken  from an oracle 7.2 database
            running under HP-UNIX V10

             when trying to import this export file  into an
             oracle 7.3  database under NT 4, I get the following
             message:

             ERROR: invalid export file; header verification failed.

Notes:
        Having  exported  the file on the unix box, I ftped the file
        down onto a PC and the onto a floppy.  Could any option in
        ftp  be responsible  for  this ?

I would appreciate an e-mail .

Arif Zaman ( azaman_at_ibm.net ) Received on Sun Dec 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST