Re: Oracle xxx options free of charge??

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/12/28

At my work we are using Oracle Web Server and since it is available on the Internet where there are basically unlimited (Well..) number of users Oracle has a specific amount of licenses that is required.

I believe that there is 20 Oracle licenses required.

Oracle 8 is a lot different from Oracle 7.3... I am considering removing Oracle 8 from the server and run 7.3 instead. But I guess I must get me sometime to learn Oracle 8...