Oracle vs Sybase

From: Eran G <gforce_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1997/12/27

Hi everybody.

I'm looking for papers which compare between oracle and Sybase. Sybase version 10 or higher and Oracle version 7.3 and higher. I'm looking for comparison in any subject : capacity, performance, ease to
use and development, tools, replication issues and more, advantages and disadvantages in each Database and concepts.

I look at the home pages of the companies but the material wasn't satisfy.

I appreciate if any one has those papers or know about sites where I can

find the stuff and inform me as soon as possible. It's quit urgency for me to get this information.

Thank in advanced

                                                    Eran Gerstenfeld