about Oracle web application server and Oracle RDBMS

From: <sj_at_pages.com.cn>
Date: 1997/12/27

hello :

  I am a new user of Oracle RDBMS and Oracle web application server (3.0) , I am now facing such problem :

  first : I installed the Oracle RDBMS in my sparc 20 , but afte I vi a init file to start and stop the server , if always said that sql*dba is not exist in $ORACEL_HOME/bin , well it is not a file named sql*dba , my db system is 7.3.3

  second : after I shutdown the oracle web server by stop any listener in Web administration page and use   owsctl stop admin
  owsctl stop wrb
  then I shutdown the RDBNS by enter in svrmgrl the command  shutdown abort ;

  after some time I restart the server , and web server , but I found that the RDBMS is good but web application server can not connect the rdbms , because I found that in the admin page of web server , if i click the "browse db" icon it always prompt "can not connect server" , how can I solve the problem?

  Thanks in advance ! each word will be highly appricaited >

  Jing shen

  Mail to: sj_at_pages.com.cn

  http://china.pages.com.cn