Re: ORACLE 8.0 server NT crash and burn, I need help here.

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/24

Sorry, must have missed part of this thread, but to repeat, we are using Oracle 8.0.3 on NT 4.0 service pack 3, with a moderate size database (up to 12 GB), and the only trouble we have had is _obvious_ M$ problems or real obvious hardware stuff. The Oracle functionality is extremely stable as far as I can tell (we are loading million-row tables etc etc)

In article <01bd0ef5$108d1620$21f4adce_at_mao>, MaNdRaKe <mandrakeelmago_at_hotmail.com> writes

--
Tom Cooke