Re: oracle stored procedure and java

From: JHowey <jhowey_at_ford.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

> I received this mail from Oracle. It may interest you.
>
> John Sutton Wrote:
>
> If you have the JDBC drivers with samples available from the Oracle web
> site, there should be a sample (samples\oci7\RefCursorExample.java) which
> demonstrates how you can get the ref cursor returned from a PL/SQL
> procedure and use it as a result set.

I too am trying to return a result set from a function. My function works fine, but
I get an error SQLException:"Bigger type length than Maximum" when I execute the prepared call. I am using the thin driver (I cannot use the OCI driver). Does
this functionality work with the thin driver? Received on Wed Dec 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST