Re: Connection of Des/2000 to Oracle8

From: Tim McConechy <tmcconec_at_gulf.uvic.ca>
Date: 1997/12/23

Mohamedshafik Damji wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Any ideas on how to run Des/2000 v 1.3 on personal Oracle 8. It doesn't
> seem to be running. Your help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mohamed

  I don't know about "personal" Oracle 8 but mine works fine. Want do you mean not running? The program does not execute? If the program won't even run reinstall it.

If the program runs...make sure you install a repository as per the instructions given with Des 2000. I have detailed instructions on this if you can't find yours!

Otherwise what errors do you get? Received on Tue Dec 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST