Secure Network Services

From: <e_w_bear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/12/22

We are currently running Oracle 7.3.3 with the distributed option, and our client software runs SQL*NET 2.3.2.1.6. We are interested in running or activating what is called either Secure Network Services or "Advanced Networking Option" so our SQL sessions will be encrypted over the net. Does anybody know whether we need to upgrade our client software or would activating SNS be transparent to our users? Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Dec 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST