OWAS PL/SQL-cardridge

From: Juergen Maihoefner <jmai_at_dagon.franken.de>
Date: 1997/12/21

We developed some small applications using the PL/SQL-Cardridge from Oracle
Web Applications Server 3.0.

We are wondering why the owa_util packages must be installed in every user's
schema - its somewhat hard do handle / administer.

We decided to create public synonyms, but now the owa_util.tableprint function works not as expected; so we created our own packages, replacing
the originals from Oracle.

That's not a good solution, because the Oracle-Packages include very valuable
functions - no one tries to write windows-applications without the use of MS MFC or Borland OWL, right ?

Is there anyone who's got some expirience using this cardridge ? Does there exist a newsgroup or mailing-lists discussing the product ?

by, jm

--
SIG: In a world without fences, who needs gates.