ODBC Error on Windows 95 Client

From: E. Blaine <peroni_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1997/12/20

I am attempting to set up a Windows 95 client application, that requires ODBC to communicate with a remote Oracle 7.3.2 database on a Windows NT 4 server. I have installed, configured and tested SQL Net v.2 on the clent, with positive results. Next, I have installed several different Oracle ODBC drivers, set up both "user" and "system" data sources that point to my (verified operational) SQL Net alias, but can't seem to get past a system error that says "...windows is unable to load the driver". The "possible solutions" help button suggests a path problem - to ensure that the "orawin95\bin" is in the "path=" statement in the autoexec.bat file. Well, it is, along with "orawin95\odbc" (one that I threw in just for S's & G's. Anyone have a clue? Received on Sat Dec 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST