Re: oracle stored procedure and java

From: Billy Stevenson <bstevens_at_s10a5374.wcom.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

Gary,
I appreciate your input. I have been able to get the reference cursor back from a function, here's what I am trying to do, but with a ref cursor as the in out parameter:
 // Call a procedure with an IN/OUT prameter

    {
      CallableStatement procinout = conn.prepareCall ("begin procinout (?); end;");

      procinout.registerOutParameter (1, Types.VARCHAR);
      procinout.setString (1, "testing");
      procinout.execute ();
      dumpTestTable (conn);
      System.out.println ("Out argument is: " + procinout.getString (1));

I have another parameter as the in parameter. So the call is something like ("begin procinout (?, ?); end;)
Do you have any suggestions.... Received on Fri Dec 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST