Server Manager - Motif mode

From: Tony Ferrazzo <tferrazz_at_vttsvic1.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1997/12/18

Hello there,

                    Trying to start svrmgrm and receiving the following
error :

TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

Now, my DISPLAY variable is set and I have set the xhost command. Quite frankly, I'm now at a loss as to what to do. I'm using Hummingbird exceed for win95 and all other openwindow tools work i.e admintool, filemgr, mailtool etc...

( Oracle server 7.3.3 on sparc server 1000 running solaris 2.5.1 )

Any help or assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards

Tony Ferrazzo
tferrazz_at_vttsvic1.telecom.com.au Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST