Re: native Oracle-port on Linux -- Anyone care for a Business Plan

From: Nilanjan Bhowmik <nilu_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/12/18

Josue Emmanuel Amaro wrote:

> Lets face it, management at Oracle will simple answer with "show me the money".
>
> Believe me, if someone can come up with a business plan with some hard
> numbers, maybe someone will listen.
>
> > --
> > Christopher B. Browne, cbbrowne_at_hex.net, chris_browne_at_sdt.com
>
> Josue

I think this is the most sensible idea anyone ever posted in this thread. Is there any Linux Geek converted to Business Grad available for this small project.

If we can create a solid business plan and may be small presentation ( anyone here has pull in ORACLE ? ) to them I think they will consider it. We may need to involve Caldera in it - they may be trying it by now but it does not harm to give them support for it.

I can personally start asking this questions to the people I know if that does any good.

Anyone care to join.

Nilanjan Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST