Re: Snapshots

From: Sheilah Scheurich <scheuric_at_wantnospamsprynetatall.com>
Date: 1997/12/18

Jean, the first thing I would look at would be your alert.log. This can be a big help in determining where your snapshots are failing. The snapshot process will spawn a trace file. It will look like SNPnnn.trc in the udump directory. Also, are you using a FAST or a FORCE refresh? If using a FAST, once broken, it will not work until you refresh complete again.

Good luck
-Sheilah Scheurich
DBA
to respond via email remove "want no spam at all" from my address