creating another Instance on Solaris

From: CompBDO <binhdo_at_onramp.net>
Date: 1997/12/16

We're currently using Oracle 7.3.3 for both NT and Solaris 2.5.1. We are able automate instance (and database) creation under NT, but cannot do the same under Unix. Is there a oradim73 utility under Unix like there is under NT? How do I create a second instance under Unix? I tried looking in various FAQs and books but am unable to find anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Binh Received on Tue Dec 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST