Re: Table layout modifications

From: Joseph Sumalbag <joseph_sumalbag_at_bose.com>
Date: 1997/12/16

I think you are right Lothar .
As far as I know an alter table command doesn't produce a rollback segment entry . (The command has an implicit commit to modify the dictionary though). You can not rollback DDL statements . Maybe Philippe is not using this command but loading and unloading the table .... If this is the case and you are using sqlplus try to set autocommit immediate .

| Joseph Sumalbag
|
| Oracle DBA
|

| The opinions expressed above are my own and doesn't
 necessarily                           |