Oracle Export

From: Stan Novinsky <stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: 1997/12/16

We are running Oracle 7.1 on an Alpha 8400 with OpenVMS 6.2. We perform full and incremental exports of the Database.

When I query the DBA_EXP_FILES and DBA_EXP_OBJECTS tables, I get no rows back.

How do these tables get updated ? According to documentation, they should be updated each time an export is completed.

 Is there a parameter that has to be included in the export to enable  the table to be updated ?

Thanks

stan__novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu Received on Tue Dec 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST