Re: data loads and unique row ids

From: Andreas Hess <ahess_at_truworths.co.za>
Date: 1997/12/15

Hi Kevin

Well, Oracle will create a unique rowid for every row, but that has nothing to do with ensuring a unique username/ computername combination. You should create a primary key constraint to ensure a unique combination.

Hope this helps,

Andreas

Kevin <mccax_at_hotmail.com> wrote in article <66rreh$37c$1_at_nntp1.ba.best.com>...