ORACLE DBA needed

From: Paul Miller <millerp_at_caribdata.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/15

Carib Data Limited requires one or more qualified (we can provide experience) ORACLE DBAs to handle support and technical calls routed from our switchboard.

The rates are above the highest in the contract industry and all expenses are paid.

If you live in the South East and are available to provide telephone support please respond (optionally with cv) to <mailto:on-call_at_caribdata.demon.co.uk> for full details.

NO AGENCIES. Received on Mon Dec 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST