Re: Redo Log Size

From: Sigrid Staudte <mstaudte_at_rz.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: 1997/12/15

John P. Higgins wrote:

> It all depends on the activity level. On a busy database, I increased
> the redo log files from 20MB to 200MB. Then I queried V$LOG_HISTORY and

How can I increase the redo log size ?
I already have created a new create control file command with the command alter system backup controlfile to trace and then I have increased the size of redo logs. But the execution of the create control file command produced an error that the operating system block size is not compatible with my file size.

Sigrid Received on Mon Dec 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST