Problem creating a function with Visual Basic

From: Sylvan Creach <sylvan_at_cobe.com>
Date: 1997/12/14

Hi experts,

This is a tough one. I'm using Visual Bacic 5.0 to create a function within Oracle. It works fine except the function is created within Oracle's all_source table as one line.

I tried to add different linefeeds "VbCr chr(10)", "VbCrLF chr(10 & 13), and VbLineFeed within the SQL string without success.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Sylvan Creach Oracle DBA
Cobe Labs
1185 Oak St.
Lakewood CO, 80215

Email: sylvan_at_cobe.com Received on Sun Dec 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST