Is it possible to drop temp tables owned by SYS without restart the database?

From: David Shi <dshi_at_magpage.com>
Date: 1997/12/12

Some times when a job dead, Oracle don't drop those temp tables (table names like 2.12 etc), I usually follows a book says, just restart the database, but this is very inconvenient, is there another way to do that? I tryed something like "drop table 2.12;" which won't work.

Thanks. Received on Fri Dec 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST