Two instances on Oracle 7.3

From: EFT.Philippe Lepot <philippe.lepot_at_eft.be>
Date: 1997/12/11

We're using Oracle 7.3 on a Window NT 4.0 machine. We'd like to create a second instance of a database. We followed the procedure from the manual but we were unfortunately unsuccessful up until now. Does anybody have a recipe or 'how to' procedure that would describe how to create a second instance. Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST