Automatic snapshot refresh fails

From: Eero Marttinen <eero.marttinen_at_tietogroup.com>
Date: 1997/12/11

I'm working with VAX/OpenVMS 7.1, Oracle 7.3.2.3.1 and I have a problem with a refresh group that includes 6 updateable snapshots. The automatic snapshot refresh fails but a manual refresh works. I'm not quite sure who owns the automatic process, repadmin or repsys ? The alert log looks like this:

Errors in file xx.TRC;:

ORA-12012: error on auto execute of job 292
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
ORA-06512: "SYS.DBMS_SNAPSHOT", line 271
ORA-06512: "SYS.DBMS_IREFRESH", line 413
ORA-06512: "SYS.DBMS_REFRESH", line 171
ORA-06512: line 1

If You have any idea what kind of privileges I should grant and to which user, please let me know.

Regards,

Maija-Leena Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST