Re: Sql problems.

From: Casper Thrane <ct_at_benau.dk>
Date: 1997/12/11

Hi Robert!

I tried altering my session with this parameter: alter session set optimizer_goal=all_rows;

And suddenly it worked again. Do you have an explanation for that. I don't know much(nothing) about the optimizer, so any/explanation would be appreciated.

I would also be very happy if you could explain, the difference between the following values for optimizer_goal: CHOOSE
RULE
FIRST_ROWS
ALL_ROWS

--