Re: Datafile not available.

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: 1997/12/10

Hi,

I once got into a similar mess so if you don't find anything more elegant, the following might help:

Create a new controlfile with the CREATE CONTROLFILE command where you put all the
files except the one that gives you problems. You should be able to start the database then
and drop and recreate the temporary tablespace. It helped in my case.

Pavel

Yuji Shimono <shimsoft_at_foxinternet.net> wrote in article <348DC503.8DD5482_at_foxinternet.net>...