Query Problem

From: EMOND, DANIEL <daniel.emond_at_bell.ca>
Date: 1997/12/10

Hi,

I'm having a problem running a BIG query in ISQL/W or any ODBC connection.

If my query contains less than 45 UNION, it returns me my data (i.e. 1 line per query). But if my query has more than 45 UNION it gives me the following error:

Error Diagnostic Information

 ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Memory request for  2210 bytes exceeds the size of single page of 2044 bytes.

Can anyone help me by telling me where to change the SQL Server configuration to increase the memory size of a single page.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Emond
e-mail: daniel.emond_at_bell.ca