HELP: Oracle Connection Timeout

From: Drakkon-X <murkx_at_nospam.skyinet.net>
Date: 1997/12/09

Help, I encountered the following error in Oracle WGS 7.3.2.2 for SCO Openserver 5.0.4 :
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

This problem happens when you leave your session unattended for some time. It seems to lose the connection due to inactivity for a couple of minutes.

What could be causing this Oracle or SCO. I've tried to set the idleout time in SCO but so far no improvement? Can anyone give me an idea or the solution to this problem. Thanks.

Please remove nospam from my address to email me directly. Thanks. Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST