Sql problems.

From: Casper Thrane <ct_at_benau.dk>
Date: 1997/12/09

Hi!

The following sql script worked fine on Oracle Server 7.3.2 on a digital Unix

update repport set
Use =
(select nvl(round(sum(fp.beloeb),0),0)*(-1) from ose.bundt bu, ose.fpost fp
where fp.rgkod = '0001'

and fp.kntid = repport.actid
and fp.bidat >= 19970101
and fp.bidat <= 19971231
and bu.nedtid = 0
and bu.rgkod = '0001'
and bu.bdtnr = fp.bdtnr)

where repport.actid in (select actid from repport)

Now we have opgraded to Oracle Server 7.3.3, and it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't return any errors, but it just runs forever(I think, I stopped it after 5 minuts, before the upgrade it fineshed after about 30 sec.).
Please help me.

--
Casper Thrane
System developer