Datafile not available.

From: Yuji Shimono <shimsoft_at_foxinternet.net>
Date: 1997/12/09

I had to recover a database from a backup. After recovery I had to do a resetlogs in order to open the database. Apparently, one of the datafiles was offline at the time the resetlogs was done. When I try to bring that database online, I get the error that the datafile is from before the last resetlogs and to restore a current copy of the datafile. I don't have a more recent copy since it never got reset. This datafile is in a temporary tablespace which contains another datafile which is okay. Is there a way to recover the datafile or can I drop the tablespace and recreate it again using the same names? Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST