OEMGR PROBLEM

From: Cheng Wang <cheng.wang_at_ingrammicro.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

I have 2 problems implementing Oracle Enterprise Manager on Window NT 4.0:

     1)I was not able to schedule execute a job, the message I received
was               "Failed to authenticate user"

     2)I was told by Oracle Tech Support people that I have to create
the               sameuser account for the NT server box and the OEMGR
repository.
       This time, I received a different message "The output from the
job
       was lost" and job failed.

I would appreciate it very much if someone can help me to resolve these problem.

Thanks

Cheng L Wang Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST